Author Topic: Beat the heat  (Read 1434 times)

buggiebuggie

• View Profile
Beat the heat
« on: June 24, 2016, 09:43:52 PM »
Taking my newest old bike up on the mesa saturday afternoon for som fly fishing.. if anyone wants to go and beat the heat let ne kbow. If you always wanted to try out fly fishing let me know i've gor enough equipment and im glad to help you out...  leaving gj about 1...

Dakotagurl

• View Profile
Re: Beat the heat
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 09:45:59 AM »
That is an outstanding offer, wish I was not in Chicago area. I have a TFO rod with a Pfluger Medalist reel from the 60's, the person that sold me the rod called his friends to look at my reel, they had never seen one in such good condition. My dad pitched his in the trash two years ago when he sold his house. ::omg Anyway hope you have a good day and a nice shore lunch.

Heather

buggiebuggie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 05:10:30 PM »
had a blast.. only one hitch in my giddy up was a seized front caliper.. after a quick roadside "fix" I was off again... got in some cool dirt roads, some curvy pavement and caught more than my share of trout including a couple golden trout in a secret location... Nope, no pix, if you want to see it, you have to come with.

Dakotagurl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 07:43:25 AM »
had a blast.. only one hitch in my giddy up was a seized front caliper.. after a quick roadside "fix" I was off again... got in some cool dirt roads, some curvy pavement and caught more than my share of trout including a couple golden trout in a secret location... Nope, no pix, if you want to see it, you have to come with.

Buggiebuggie,

That is an offer I may have to take you up on, would love to meet the folks in your neck of the woods too. I love to fish, actually looking at a place in Wisconsin on a class A trout river. Kind of funny that you mention a seized caliper, few years back I saw a guy pulled over to the side of the road with a seized caliper, stopped and got him back on the road.

Heather