Author Topic: Snoopy  (Read 1480 times)

Rick Barnes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Snoopy
« on: October 25, 2015, 09:15:09 PM »
The KZ, code name: "Snoopy".

I just cant seem to get enough of this motorcycle! It is quickly becoming my favorite motorcycle, maybe because of all the work and emotion that has gone into it making it my own and one of a kind, or maybe it is because its new, possibly because I have finally finished it? Either way, this motorcycle is an absolute blast to ride! 

79' Yamaha RD400 Daytona Special "The Daytona"
74' Yamaha RD350 "The Little Hot Rod"...currently under the knife.
02' Aprilia Capo Nord "The Mighty Ape"
93' Kawasaki KZ1000 Police cafe' "Snoopy"

Have a good and Godly day, for what lasting value is a good day if it is not also a Godly day?

Rick Barnes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Snoopy
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 04:14:37 PM »
Tinkered with the KZ's new carbs a little today, just dropped 2 jet sizes. The really cool thing about any adjustments made on a bike like this is that it must be ridden afterwards.....and ridden hard!
 So as I pulled into the garage and shut the beast down, my smile made taking my helmet off a little difficult. I have said it before, but every time I ride this motorcycle I want to do a happy dance. If I could only have 1 motorcycle, this KZ would be it without a doubt. It is hands down the funnest (is "funnest" a word?) motorcycle I have ever ridden. It hits like a sledge hammer and pulls like a freight train, handles exactly the way I was hoping, sounds like a true beast, and is absolutely amazing to look at. Yup, it is perfect!
79' Yamaha RD400 Daytona Special "The Daytona"
74' Yamaha RD350 "The Little Hot Rod"...currently under the knife.
02' Aprilia Capo Nord "The Mighty Ape"
93' Kawasaki KZ1000 Police cafe' "Snoopy"

Have a good and Godly day, for what lasting value is a good day if it is not also a Godly day?