Author Topic: terminal crimping tool for 8.8  (Read 2573 times)

Clyde

• View Profile
terminal crimping tool for 8.8
« on: April 06, 2015, 05:30:01 PM »
So I went through Motorcycle superstore to get new plug boots and plug terminals, so I ended up with wires too. I am at a loss as to where my crimp tool got off to. Ive looked every where and I just know its in that special place that I will always remember so it wont get lost. Has anyone a 8.5r 8.8 or 8mm crimp tool I may borrow? nun for sale except special order and another week out. Im realy tired of this special order game

buggiebuggie

• View Profile
Re: terminal crimping tool for 8.8
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 05:55:54 PM »
If I give you the name of the guy who borrowed mine about 5 years ago, you can go see if you can get it from him and use it...  ???

Rick Barnes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 06:03:37 PM »
I have one for 7mm-8mm. I just used it this weekend for my KZ's wires. You are welcome to swing by and use it, but if your wires are 8.5mm, it might dig in to the housing too much.
79' Yamaha RD400 Daytona Special "The Daytona"
74' Yamaha RD350 "The Little Hot Rod"...currently under the knife.
02' Aprilia Capo Nord "The Mighty Ape"
93' Kawasaki KZ1000 Police cafe' "Snoopy"

Have a good and Godly day, for what lasting value is a good day if it is not also a Godly day?

Clyde

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 06:42:17 PM »
Thanks anyway Rick, the guy I usually get my stuff from is going out of business for health reasons DANG. I'm thinking I will go from old age just waiting on the brown santa. Bike will last longer!!