Author Topic: Ride to Moab  (Read 2552 times)

rickc

• View Profile
Ride to Moab
« on: September 13, 2014, 05:36:19 PM »
Sunday the 14th a few of us are riding over Moab to watch Craig jump out of an airplane, we will be meeting at Lynn & Johnnie's at 9:am if you want to go be there a little before 9, call for directions 970-618-4277 if don't know where they live..come on lets ride !! and as always we will be stopping at Milt's for lunch...see you in the morning

Chris

• View Profile
Re: Ride to Moab
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 06:27:53 PM »
...if I wouldn't have to ride to Junction first  :(   tell Craig to make sure his parachute straps are not interfering
with his boys or he will not enjoy the ride  ;D

mechanista

• The OTHER Rick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 09:20:15 PM »
 :-\ God, why do I always have to be outta town when cool things happen?
Tell Craig to have fun "airin' out the boys".
Who are the grateful dead? And why do they keep following me?

2slow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 11:29:07 PM »
I would but just got back today from a 10 state 3700 mile ride 2 weeks and never hit a drop of rain i'm gonna sleep in. Have fun
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 11:30:50 PM by 2slow »

Chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 08:21:02 AM »
I would but just got back today from a 10 state 3700 mile ride 2 weeks and never hit a drop of rain i'm gonna sleep in. Have fun

Wow great, how about some pics and a little report  ;)  I'll follow you on my next trip, my Buddy and I took the old Wings out to
the desert last week for a few days. Zero percent chance of rain it said, as soon as I hit the starter button it changed to 70%  !!!!!!!!

2slow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 02:28:32 PM »
Well we left here and went over Douglas to Vernal and went through Flaming gorge up to Jackson hole went through Yellowstone and up through the western part of Montana It snowed the day before we got to Glacier Nat park but had melted by the time we went through We went over to Idaho and came down and crossed over into the southern part of Washington and over to the Sierras Oregon we then went over to the coast and looked up a old buddy that lives in Eureka Calif  Then a trip through the  Redwoods and over to Nevada and on to the "loneliest road in America"  hwy 50 and it really lives up to it's name Down through southern Utah and through Page AZ and up though LaSal Ut over to the 141 bar in Naturita for a final beer and up to Junction Had great weather camped out except for 2 nights had to wear out the tires on the Vstrom so I can put a fresh set on next year for the Alaskan trip I'll get some pics up later

Rick Barnes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 08:57:24 PM »
Ah Bob, now yer just showin off  ;D
79' Yamaha RD400 Daytona Special "The Daytona"
74' Yamaha RD350 "The Little Hot Rod"...currently under the knife.
02' Aprilia Capo Nord "The Mighty Ape"
93' Kawasaki KZ1000 Police cafe' "Snoopy"

Have a good and Godly day, for what lasting value is a good day if it is not also a Godly day?