Author Topic: July 26 campout  (Read 1291 times)

bullithead

• View Profile
July 26 campout
« on: July 12, 2014, 08:55:25 AM »
  Hey everyone
There are 2 cabins left and plenty of room for tents.  The cost is 79.00 + tax for cabins and 10.00 for tents.
If you all go on a ride or you are driving in, could someone could give me a head count? 
If you have any easy-ups or favorite lawn chairs, tables etc. you can drop them off at 3029 N. Moorland Cir. and call me(Craig)
at 970-618-9140 for any other questions you might have.

Looking forward to it,

Thanks, Craig

Rick Barnes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: July 26 campout
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 12:07:54 PM »
This campout will be in place of our regularly scheduled 3rd Saturday of the month ride. In the past we have ridden ovcer the Mesa and then ovcer McClure Pass into Carbondale making our way into Newcastle. The campout will be at the Spruce Tree Guest Ranch in Newcastle http://www.sprucetreeguestranch.com/

For all the details with cabins, tent sites, food, hauling gear, etc, please call Craig. Someone will need to organize the ride to Spruce Tree, meeting up where? Start time? I am not going to be able to make this trip  :(
79' Yamaha RD400 Daytona Special "The Daytona"
74' Yamaha RD350 "The Little Hot Rod"...currently under the knife.
02' Aprilia Capo Nord "The Mighty Ape"
93' Kawasaki KZ1000 Police cafe' "Snoopy"

Have a good and Godly day, for what lasting value is a good day if it is not also a Godly day?

mechanista

• The OTHER Rick
    • View Profile
Re: July 26 campout
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 06:50:04 PM »
Well, since nobody chimed in, I'm just gonna say that:

We will be at Palisade @ 9:00 hrs enjoying some pastries and coffee Saturday morning, and leave from there.
If Chris is wanting to join up with us, we can eat lunch in Hotchkiss. If not we can eat in Redstone again.
Again we will be riding the Ural.
We have been looking forward to this all summer!
Who are the grateful dead? And why do they keep following me?