Author Topic: 86 Kawasaki Ninja 1000R  (Read 1557 times)

KSV2468

86 Kawasaki Ninja 1000R
« on: May 27, 2013, 07:49:28 PM »
It's been a long time since the last time I posted mostly because ive been crazy buzy with life. The new baby is a handful, who knew one 15 month old boy could be twice as much to deal with as two school age girls! Not to mention my wife is weeks away from her due date with our fourth. The job and night school have been easy by comparison.  ;D I have been tinkering with the gs550 and its currently at the mechanics getting a little love and it just might be done by the end of summer. My 99 Ninja 600 is going strong no problems but when i saw this gem on craigslist i thought I have to have it, but then i thought I cant go to Snowmass with 3 kiddos and a preggo wife. My brother Dean understood my situation and volenteered to go get it for me! He drove two and a half hours and bought it for me and brought it back another two and a half hours! What a brother! Here's a couple pics. Its in great condition, a real surviver. 20,000 miles with new tires, winshield, and a corbin seat!

If my wife doesn't pop before, I might have to bring this bike to the show. Nice to be back!