I finally got a new storage shed, cleaned out the shop, and can now get serious with the cafe race conversion on this monster!
I will hopefully post some pics soon to show the process.
The major parts are purchased for the conversion:
* Airtech Rickman CR fairing w/ Gustafson windshield,
* Omars 3into1 pipe (which are righteous sounding, by-the-way!),
* The Rick Barnes custom bum-stopper seat,
* Raask rear-set foot pegs and controls,
* Repro grips and fork gaiters,
* Omars adjustable cafe bars...
Things I would like to still get:
* Electronic ignition with nuclear boosted coils, to blow the 2-cycle oil from the plugs so I don't have to carry a 12-pack of spares,
* Reproduction Dunlop TT 100 tires,
* All new control cables.