Author Topic: Important announcement about the website  (Read 133 times)

Rick Barnes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Important announcement about the website
« on: October 07, 2017, 06:24:12 PM »
Hello All,

The domain name for Westerncovintage.com will be expiring at the end of 2017 (yes, that will be at the end of December). Many years have gone by since I originally started the site, and I have had a lot of fun, as I am sure all of you on here have. After much consideration, and a decision that was not easy to make, I will not be renewing the domain name. What this means, is that westerncovintage.com will no longer be active under my name, and will go offline. However, it is open to transfer if someone else is willing to take over the monitoring and financial expense of the site so it can continue.

As mentioned, I have truly enjoyed being a part of the Western Colorado Vintage Motorcycle Association, have made some great friends, enjoyed many many incredible rides and activities together, and I consider myself to be wonderfully blessed to have shared a passion for motorcycles with you all for the last 11 years. I am not going anywhere and will still be around, but it is time for me to pursue other adventures with my growing family.

Thanks to everyone for being a part of the team!

Blessings,

Rick Barnes
79' Yamaha RD400 Daytona Special "The Daytona"
74' Yamaha RD350 "The Little Hot Rod"...currently under the knife.
02' Aprilia Capo Nord "The Mighty Ape"
93' Kawasaki KZ1000 Police cafe' "Snoopy"

Have a good and Godly day, for what lasting value is a good day if it is not also a Godly day?